If it is meant to be, it will

Sunday, January 8, 2012 · Posted in ,



When it's meant to be, it will.

So, this is pretty funny.

He told me that he was captivated when he saw a stranger (yeah 'fcourse it's me, people, who else ?) circa 2004 in an eating place, and got all curious. Then few weeks afterwards I was accidentally stumbled to his clothing store and got my phone number stolen (by him).

And it all started with a short message, and a long chat on Yahoo! Messenger, but it still can't put us in a relationship. I don't know why, even when he was actually just a few steps away near by my house we both never really met each other.

Then to make this post short, we met again in such condition where he was engaged and I was ready to go and live abroad. None would think of that in such situation we'd finally be in a relationship-- but apparently, we are.

And here we are today. Enjoying our long-lost love story, building dreams, planning future.

But one thing to believe in, if it's meant to be, it will. You probably would have to went through a few wrong person to be finally meet the right ones.

Trust me.

*Oh, coolness. I summarize our F-damn long stories in just few lines. I believe this is one of my hidden talent. But I've promised myself, I'm gonna write the whole long story one day (which is apparently not today. :p)*

Leave a Reply

Sugahpuff. Powered by Blogger.