Another Sad Chapter

Thursday, March 21, 2013 · Posted in ,

You know the moment when you think you're that close to the finish line, then they pulled you and you're heading nowhere again. Here goes another heart break.


Him : I woke up at 3 in the morning last night.
Me : And ?
Him : Tried to distract my thoughts with playing Cut The Rope. But I can't distract the thoughts. It's eating me.
Me : I know.
Him : You know. One of my brother in law decided to remain unmarried because he failed to get married with her ex. He quit his job and he decide to be a truck driver. And I understand why he did it now.
Me : Why ?
Him :What makes you hold on this long ?
Me : I don't know.
Him :Why you don't know ?
Me : I don't know. I'm not sure anymore. You ?
Him : I don't know about you. But I really feel that I can't love anyone else but you anymore. I tried to imagine myself without you, I tried to imagine I'm being with someone else. And I can't.
Me : Why ?
Him : Because I've loved you that much.
Me : :')
Him : It's just hard to imagine marrying someone else, living with someone else I don't love, and have to have sex with them. I can't even erect I bet.
Me : Dafuq ?
Him : Seriously. I just can't. I don't know about you. You might can leave me like that. You seemed too logical that makes you think like 'so his parents disapprove us, then hell with it. I'll marry someone else' You can do it. I can't.
Me : Hehe. :"> Why ?
Him : Do you believe the term that 'we've been in too deep ?'  
Me : -____- Of course.
Him : That's exactly what I'm feeling. I've been too deep. You're all that I want. I don't give a damn what people are talking about you because I really like you.
Me : Who's talking about me ?
Him : I mean like my parents. They might don't understand you. But I do. I understand you. I listened to The Woman I Love by Jason Mraz this morning and that's exactly what I feel. I love you the way you are. I don't even care when you wake up at 11 and yada yada.
Me : Hehe :">
Him : I know I might sound self-centered by putting you in such a hard situation. I tried to learn to let you go, but there's no chance I would wanna let you go. I don't want you to go. I want you, I want to be with you. I know it might takes time for us to finally we can be totally spend our time together, but eventually we will. It just a matter of time. 


And so I finally believe when they say ' being deeply loved by someone give you strength', and here I am to try again.

Leave a Reply

Sugahpuff. Powered by Blogger.